Monday, March 23, 2015

Start afresh

I feel like I am THIS close to getting a new perfect life. Well, maybe not perfect, but everything seems to be falling into place. A little too miraculously. I guess the previous mishaps and all those fails have made me kinda jittery and worried.

And I guess I now have the habit of not hoping too much. Because the lesser you hope for, the less disappointed you will be. And also, to move on step by step.

GOALS:
- Move into my OWN place so I will not be tied down by anyone
- Get my freelance work fixed and constant (BUT also note that freelance work must either be HIGH PAYING or value adds to resume)
- New job? (BUT make sure that it is better than what I have now, in terms of salary, MORE IMPORTANTLY, resume value)
- Stop dating indiscriminately. (I AM GOOD ENOUGH TO CHOOSE)
- Love myself, love mom and dad

Even if everything is not perfect, I am moving to a better future.
JIAYOU

No comments: